Savory food, thoughts and photos.

A&E | Books | Fashion | Food | Life | Metro | Photos | Thoughts | Misc

30 May, 2007

I Heart Mogu

You've probably seen a Mogu, those Japanese nylon pillows filled with polystyrene beads. I love them so much we have a couple at home and in the car, including a big one from Brookstone for me to sleep on. Unfortunately, the nylon material stretches and it didn't take long for the Brookstone one to get bent out of shape.

I was resigned to buying a new Mogu pillow every year until D. bought me this one -- another anniversary gift -- from Amazon. It's not cheap at fifty bucks, but let me tell you: Best. Pillow. Ever. Better than any of that Posture Pedic slash Memory slash Shiatsu stuff. And no, this isn't a paid advertisement post. It's just a really awesome pillow.

This one is even better than my old Mogu; it's pliable enough to adjust to the contour of my head and neck, cradling it perfectly without losing its shape because of the sturdy polyester/cotton blend casing.

As soon as I used it I knew it ruined me for any other pillow. It's the first time I slept straight through without a stiff neck waking me up and who couldn't use a good night's sleep like that? I heart my Mogu!

Label(s): Misc
Tags: , ,

posted at 8:34 PM by City Muse

|

About

I'm a curious dilettante
from Los Angeles, California.

You can also find me @Twitter .

Recent Posts

  • The Robert Rodriguez Cooking School
  • Cool Spoiler Tee
  • Star Wars Redux
  • Beauty In Art
  • Hard Rockin'
  • Drive-In Revival
  • Laisse Tomber Les Filles
  • Ode To Elixir
  • Deadly Irony
  • Orange Roughy With Crab Bearnaise
  • BLOG ARCHIVES




    Blogroll

    CITY
    LAist
    LA Observed
    Metroblogging L.A.

    FOOD
    Eater L.A.
    Slashfood
    Simply Recipes

    THOUGHTS
    Feministing
    Freakonomics
    The Dilbert Blog

    MISC
    Jason Calacanis

    Photo Gallery


    Recent Comments








    frontpage hit counter
    hits since 11-30-05
    All images ©2005 city muse.