Savory food, thoughts and photos.

A&E | Books | Fashion | Food | Life | Metro | Photos | Thoughts | Misc

20 January, 2006

Liveblogging: Dancing with the Stars, Show #3 Results

Tonight on Dancing with the Stars 2, the couples returning in the order they were called: Stacy & Tony, Jerry & Anna, Tia & Max, Master P. & Ashly, Lisa & Louis, and Drew & Cheryl.

It was down to George & Edyta, Giselle & Jonathan.

And the couple eliminated… Giselle & Jonathan.

I’m surprised Giselle was voted off. Her tango this week was not her strongest, but last week’s rumba was one of the best performances I’ve seen this season.

Then again, this competition is 1/2 half popularity contest and Giselle doesn’t have a big fan base. Though she was one of the better celebrity dancers, not many knew her outside of Los Angeles where she used to be a local news anchor. Too bad we won’t have the chance to see more of her, as I think she has the potential to get even better as the competition progressed.

My predictions were certainly off this week, what with Master P. and Jerry Rice not even being in the bottom two. I’m really getting tired of Master P.; if not for Ashly, I wouldn’t even watch him perform.

I also don’t care for the one-hour voting results show; I think it’s too long, considering Thursday’s show is already an hour and a half. Nor do I care for tonight’s new format where they announce the results in two parts. I hope ABC reconsiders and tightens the show a bit; my patience is wearing thin.

posted at 9:45 PM by City Muse

|

About

I'm a curious dilettante
from Los Angeles, California.

You can also find me @Twitter .

Recent Posts

  • Liveblogging: Dancing with the Stars, Show #3
  • Adventures in Web Design
  • The Golden Globes
  • Bistro of Santa Monica
  • Liveblogging: Dancing with the Stars, Show #2
  • Ocean Spray
  • Unhealthy Obssession
  • Reading List
  • Gift Hunt
  • Liveblogging: Dancing with the Stars, Show #1
  • BLOG ARCHIVES




    Blogroll

    CITY
    LAist
    LA Observed
    Metroblogging L.A.

    FOOD
    Eater L.A.
    Slashfood
    Simply Recipes

    THOUGHTS
    Feministing
    Freakonomics
    The Dilbert Blog

    MISC
    Jason Calacanis

    Photo Gallery


    Recent Comments








    frontpage hit counter
    hits since 11-30-05
    All images ©2005 city muse.