Savory food, thoughts and photos.

A&E | Books | Fashion | Food | Life | Metro | Photos | Thoughts | Misc

01 May, 2006

I'm Back

I'm back from a much needed vacation. Posting will resume shortly.

For the meantime, my friend N. who regularly read my old journal on AOL tells me she misses the e-mail notices that were automatically sent out when I posted new entries.

City Muse actually has something similar. Towards the bottom of the right-hand column, there is a subscription box to this journal via Blogarithm. By putting in your e-mail address, you will receive a daily notice as to when my journal is updated. Your e-mail address will remain private and not be used for any other purpose.

Bloglines is even better. It's a blog aggregator that "harvests" updates from blogs of your choice, including this one. Unlike Blogarithm which notifies you of updates only once a day, notices are more instantaneous with Bloglines.

Of course, you have to check your Bloglines subscriptions to be notified, although you can also subscribe to Bloglines via e-mail.

To subscribe via Bloglines, open a Bloglines account and input this journal's RSS feed by right-clicking on the "Atom Feed/XML" button on the side bar, choosing "shortcut" from the right-click menu and adding it to your Bloglines list. You can also subscribe by inputting this journal's URL, which is http://citymuse.net.

posted at 9:48 AM by City Muse

|

About

I'm a curious dilettante
from Los Angeles, California.

You can also find me @Twitter .

Recent Posts

  • Walt Disney Concert Hall Up Close
  • Walt Disney Concert Hall
  • Pâtisserie Boule
  • The God Who Wasn't There
  • American Masters
  • Spaghetti Bolognese
  • "I Left My Heart There"
  • Bedside Manners
  • Sapphire and Steel
  • The Tudor House
  • BLOG ARCHIVES




    Blogroll

    CITY
    LAist
    LA Observed
    Metroblogging L.A.

    FOOD
    Eater L.A.
    Slashfood
    Simply Recipes

    THOUGHTS
    Feministing
    Freakonomics
    The Dilbert Blog

    MISC
    Jason Calacanis

    Photo Gallery


    Recent Comments








    frontpage hit counter
    hits since 11-30-05
    All images ©2005 city muse.