Savory food, thoughts and photos.

A&E | Books | Fashion | Food | Life | Metro | Photos | Thoughts | Misc

25 July, 2007

Wipeout



D. is going to end up doing this one of these days. He's such a pooter slave driver.

That bit about blogs getting wiped out was funny. Well, maybe half funny. I'm currently mourning the loss of a ton of photos in my computer, photos that I was planning to post on this blog. Something about making backups caused the photos' JPEG strings to get truncated and unreadable. Good thing D. has some of them saved, but many can't be replaced. He's trying to retrieve them but it looks hopeless.

Sigh. Five years' worth of memories down the drain. I think I'm going to be sick.

Label(s): Life
Tags: , , ,


posted at 10:35 PM by City Muse

|

About

I'm a curious dilettante
from Los Angeles, California.

You can also find me @Twitter .

Recent Posts

  • Patriotic Fireworks
  • The News on Paris
  • Psychedelic Ride
  • Merienda
  • Rubik's Revolution
  • A Virtual Affair
  • When The Music's Over
  • Sayonara, Yokohama
  • I Heart Mogu
  • The Robert Rodriguez Cooking School
  • BLOG ARCHIVES




    Blogroll

    CITY
    LAist
    LA Observed
    Metroblogging L.A.

    FOOD
    Eater L.A.
    Slashfood
    Simply Recipes

    THOUGHTS
    Feministing
    Freakonomics
    The Dilbert Blog

    MISC
    Jason Calacanis

    Photo Gallery


    Recent Comments








    frontpage hit counter
    hits since 11-30-05
    All images ©2005 city muse.