Savory food, thoughts and photos.
|A&E | Books | Fashion | Food | Life | Metro | Photos | Thoughts | Misc|
22 February, 2008
And The Oscar Goes To...Yeah, it's overhyped, but we don't care. The Oscars is our big annual bash, with 40 million people invited. It's especially anticipated this year; after the writers' strike and the Golden Globes shutout, L.A. is ready to party.
Here's a collection of links to get you in the mood:
• There's still time to catch this movie marathon if you're up for it: 5 Best Picture Nominees, Unlimited Popcorn for $30. At selected locations. [AMC Theaters]
• Delicious movie-themed menus for your Oscars party. [Epicurious]
• A panel of 32 film experts take a shot at predicting the winners. [Los Angeles Times]
• Some behind-the-scenes look at the frenzy of preparations for awards night. [Variety]
• A look back at the most iconic Oscar fashions. [Stylelist]
• Billy Crystal has done it before but this skit lampooning this year's best picture nominees is still hilarious. [MTV]
• A variety of memorable Oscar moments. [YouTube]
• A list of the all the Oscars soirees and balls where celebs will party pre- and post-ceremony. [Variety]
Label(s): A&E, Metro
Technorati Tags: academy awards fashion oscars you tube
Links to this post:
I'm a curious dilettante
from Los Angeles, California.
You can also find me @Twitter .
The Dilbert Blog